|Register to Buy|
The Aeroflow 450 Series hose is for performance and racing enthusiasts who want high quality light weight hose that is easier to assemble than traditional braided steel hose.
Constructed with a braided
nylon outer shield for
- A Flexible stainless steel inner core for superior strength embedded in the Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) synthetic rubber liner
- For use with fuel systems, E85, E10, methanol, oils, lubricants, coolant systems and vacuum applications
- Minimum temperature -40°C (-40°F), Maximum temperature 150°C (302°F)
- Suits 100, 150, 500, 550 & 880 series hose ends
- Use inner coil support spring on all tight radius bends and inlet / suction side of any pump
Note. Recommended for pump fuel. Due to the use of unknown additives in some fuels, we are unable to guarantee our rubber hoses compatibility with all fuels.We recommend the use of Aeroflows PTFE series hose for all race blend fuels.
Not Recommended For: Brake systems, transmissions, power steering, extreme heat areas and use inside passenger compartments (due to permeation). For these applications use 200 Series Hose.